Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Makes sense to me.

Andy had his check-up yesterday. He's 29" tall and weighs 17 pounds, 5 ounces. He got five shots, poor baby, and then came home and slept a loooong time.

Monday night we went out to I Love Bento with the Garys. (We wanted to do something nice for them, after they babysat our car for us.) I brought along some toasted laver seaweed to eat with the meal. Marianne asked about it, and I said, "It's called kim in Korea, and nori in Japan."

So Kate asked, "What is it called in Tacoma?"

Brilliant.

2 comments:

Helen in Australia said...

Re spiders and water spouts: I always thought it was "incy wincy".

Of course, the REAL question is: "Do you think that summarizes your year?"!

Barbie Mills said...

Hazel was that long at 6 months, and 21 pounds, I think. He's so little!