Friday, December 11, 2009

Andy at 47 weeks

Taken November 21



We had to go to the library, so I thought I'd try taking Andy's pictures there. It seemed like a good idea at the time. In execution, not so easy.






There are lots of fun things to play with at the library. (And they even have books there, too!)



This alligator (?) was the subject of much contention between Kate and another little boy who was there. Oh, the drama.






Speaking of the library, we have a copy of Days with Frog and Toad that's overdue and I can't find it. Could use some good book-finding thoughts!

3 comments:

Heather T. said...

Oh man he's adorable!!!

Heidi said...

He is just darling. I have to say, I had to quit the library. We lost a book once. I gave up and bought it. I found it 4 years later when we moved. ;)

Barbie Mills said...

I love his sad faces. Not that anyone loves him being sad, but he is sure cute.