Monday, August 04, 2008

Viovio books



These are the books that I made for the kids in our complex (posted about here). I got some in 7x5 and some in 5.25 x 3.5. I was trying to figure out what to do on the cover, since I didn't have anything like a picture of all the kids together, so I had this idea to do stick figures. They turned out pretty cute, I think. (Kate is the second-shortest stick figure.)

Service was pretty quick--I placed the order on a Tuesday and had them the following Monday. It's not exactly photo-quality printing, but about what I was expecting. I planned the pages with the quarter-inch trim and binding room around the edges for the 7x5 size, so on the smaller size a little bit more got trimmed off, proportionately. Something to keep in mind.



The back on the book has the Viovio logo on it. You can get that taken off for an extra charge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cover is super cute. Thanks for the comments on the quality.

Kathey said...

Looks really nice. How many pages are there? How do the kids like them?