Friday, August 08, 2008

8-8-08

I understand there were a lot of weddings planned for today, since it's supposed to be lucky. And the Olympics started today at 8:08. Kind of fun.

I may have spoken too soon on the frozen pea thing. I haven't been able to get Kate to eat them again since then. When she asks for a snack I say, "Would you like some frozen peas?" and she says, "No!"

We have our ultrasound scheduled for next Wednesday. I've just recently been feeling movement. That's always cool.

5 comments:

Mimi said...

I love that feeling too!

Expatriate Buckeyes said...

That is the most wonderful feeling! Can't wait to hear about the ultrasound. It's neat to get that first glimps of that new little person.

Anonymous said...

8-8 is Father's day in Taiwan, not sure about China. If you can "see" if it'a boy or a girl, do you want to know?

Laura Call said...

How exciting that you're feeling the baby move... very cool! How does Kate feel about becoming a big sister soon? Does she talk about the baby or is it still too soon for her?

Chanel said...

I loved it when I began feeling movement! I hope everything goes well! :o)