Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ooooh, Pretty!



I took some pictures with the star filter today, in honor of Barb and Kyle's anniversary. Not on purpose--after I finished taking them I thought, "Huh, I haven't used the star filter since Barb and Kyle's wedding." And then I thought, "Oh yeah, that was today!"





I braided Kate's hair last night. She complains when I brush it when it's tangled, so I thought that might help. Then she didn't want to take them out, so she had bed-head braids for most of the day. I brushed them out right before taking these pictures, and her hair was all fluffy. I'll have to get some pictures of her braids next time. Very cute.

10 comments:

Heather T. said...

I've never heard of a star filter before... what cool pics! I'm a little worried, as that's how the road looks to me at night... *lol*

Lara Neves said...

I really want a star filter! I need to remember to ask Santa for one, I guess, but I forgot! Gorgeous pictures!

Freer Family said...

This makes me want to dig our my star filter and take pics. These are lovely.

Expatriate Buckeyes said...

Your picture are always so beautiful. I love the first picture of Kate on the post about the snow. Hope all is merry for your Christmas.

Expatriate Buckeyes said...

Umm, I think I was trying to say "Your pictures are always so beautiful." ;)

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty! I've been meaning to try a photoshop tutorial that will do a faux star filter (or maybe it's an action?) but I didn't know what kind of picture I should try it on. Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

She is so pretty - and getting so big! Lovely photos. I have a star filter on my wish list to play with.

Hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Helena, these are lovely!

JulieK, I believe the Dec/Jan issue of Digital Scrapbooking had something in the Sure Shot column about doing a star effect on photos... hope I'm remembering that correctly. Let me know if you want me to e-mail you the tip.

Happy anniversary to Barb and Kyle!

Anonymous said...

Hey I hear congratulations are in order! Can't wait to see pics of your new little one!

Dean and Ida said...

pretty!! can't wait to hear all about the new baby! Congrats!!