Monday, November 02, 2009

Pumpkin Hats (take two)

I said that my goal was to get caught up so I wasn't posting Halloween pictures in December. I'm still not caught up, but I'm just going to post them now!

I discovered that Kate's pumpkin hat from last year was too small, so I put it on Andy and made a larger one for Kate. (I think it turned out a little too big and floppy, but it's okay, I guess.)










Right after this Kate lay down on some damp leaves and got wet splotches all over her shirt, so that was the end of the photos.

I had visions of taking my cute little pumpkins to a pumpkin patch in their hats, but that didn't happen. Maybe next year!

7 comments:

Carin said...

Helena I love the pumpkin hats where did you find a crochet pattern for something like that?

Heather T. said...

*giggles* They're absolutely adorable!!

Deb said...

Please teach me!!!!

Janelle said...

Those hats are SO CUTE I can't stand it!

MamaBug said...

They (hats & children) are just way too cute!

Karen Ahlstrom said...

The pattern is from my blog here http://karenspoetryspot.blogspot.com/2008/10/mr-jack-o-lantern-by-alene-dalton.html

They look great Helena!

Bronwyn said...

So very cute. Your talent never fails to astound me. If you ever felt the desire to make some baby booties I would be more than a happy recipient!