Monday, September 15, 2008

Four sheets to the wind

It seems like every week I get a couple of hits from ask.com, from people searching "How many sheets of paper can I send with one stamp?" But instead of taking them to the relevant post, it just links to the main page of my blog, which is no help, and then I feel bad for mentioning it. I believe the answer is four. You can send four sheets of paper on one stamp. I hope that helps!

Speaking of which, sitemeter, which I'd been using for a good long time, just changed their platform so now you can't see referring URLs on the free account, to see where people are coming from. So I've switched to statcounter. So far I think I like it. (Except that sometimes I'd rather not know where people are coming from, but oh well.) Edit: Apparently sitemeter got a bunch of complaints and switched back!

I figured out what was wrong with our CD burner (nothing, as it turned out) so I'm back to archiving. I am soooo behind.

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Heh. That's a title I never expected on your blog :)

Anonymous said...

Mimi, I thought the same thing.

Helena said...

Tee hee.

Dean and Ida said...

hehe, great info! :-)