Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Foam Critters

The jointed paper animals have evolved into jointed foam animals. It was completely Doug's fault--he's the one who came home from Artco with a bunch of foam sheets.



Kate loves animal toys but she particularly likes the kind that she can manipulate and move around in some way. She'll get an idea for something she wants and then talk one of us into making it for her. We're on our second box of brads now.





After watching Flushed Away we had an invasion of slugs. There are three or four more of these around here somewhere.

10 comments:

Kathey said...

How very cute! Loved the video of the singing slugs, it's a hoot, and they were also really good.

Leigh said...

These are so stinkin' cute and clever!

Anonymous said...

These are SO cute! What a great idea - gonna have to get some brads and foam now!

Monique said...

Those are so cute! Now I know what my DD and I will be doing this afternoon! THanks for the idea!

Mega-Doodle Inspired said...

Those foam critters are fabulous!!

Amanda said...

Those are cute! I'd make something like hat for my boys, but they'd end up as dismembered foam animals.

Heather T. said...

Totally hi-jacking the thread, but I don't think I have an e-mail for you. Congrats on the DSM publication! I recognized Kate right away, especially when I saw the picture paired with Korean writing! Awesomely cute...

Carin said...

Love that you made wubbsy!

Ernie said...

I totally see a digi-scrapping kit based on these... (hint, hint) :)

Sarah said...

You are so dang creative! I was wondering what Kate was playing with at church. Your such a good mama!
Sarah