Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Kate at 36 weeks





Kate has been scooting backwards in her attempts to crawl. It's hard not to laugh, but she looks so annoyed--"Dang! Everything's just getting farther away!" She can get herself from her tummy into a sitting position, which is pretty exciting. Teething crankiness continues. We've been having her suck on ice cubes.

I wasn't sure if I really got any good pictures from this shoot. She was pretty distracted and wiggly--but when I saw her expression in that last one I just cracked up. What a funny kid.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots of an amazingly cute subject. Gotta love that eyebrow!

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Ok that eyebrow is a TOTAL crack up! She's such an expressionate baby!

Anonymous said...

She is getting soooo big, Helena! I'll soon have to start calling her the most adorable little girl ever instead of baby!