Thursday, October 09, 2008

Digi House-Cleaning

This is not about using Photoshop to get rid of clutter in the background of your photos. Though that would be useful, too.

At NDISB we do these monthly collaborative mega kits, and then when the month is over we can package up our contributions and put them in the store separately. I had a ton of stuff sitting on my hard drive(s) waiting for me to do something with it. I've spent the past couple of days getting things sorted and packaged, and ended up with a few things to put in the store and a few things to give away here.





(That crumpled mat template is free, but I decided to make it a store freebie rather than a blog freebie.)

Update:  Since NDISB closed, the last two products are now on my new site.  The others are not currently available.

And here's everything else! I'm just posting it all here, and hope it might be useful to somebody. Click the file name to download and save it onto your hard drive. You'll have to unzip the files before you can use them.



KitschNKaboodleDoodles.zip (1 MB)

Four doodles--it was supposed to be a 50's style kind of thing.





ApresSki.zip (18.8 MB)

I like this set a lot but if I were going to do it now I'd go with something more realistic for the stitches and mittens. But it's cute.




PrimaveraDeFirenze.zip (8.85 MB)

The watercolor flower thing will only look good on a light background.




HeyNonny.zip (13.12 MB)

These are the papers I made for the Hey Nonny Nonny kit--I really like them, but I'm not sure how generally useful they are.





Celebrate.zip (1.2 MB)

Doodles from last year's New Year's kit.

6 comments:

Lara Neves said...

thanks! I don't digi scrap (too much invested in the paper kind!), but I like to get some of the stuff and use it for making cards or blog headers. :)

Pamster said...

Thanks for the goodies. And thanks for the reminder about the Hey Nonny kit. I'd forgotten about that gem on my hard drive.

Heather T. said...

Cute stuff, Helena!! Thanks for the freebies! I really love those simple doodles.

Carol said...

That is so sweet of you! Thank you!

Mimi said...

I could totally get into digital housecleaning.

Awesome, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Although, I'd prefer a digital housecleaner, that is, a robot to clean my house! ;)