I got tagged (by three different people) with this "25 random things" that's going around Facebook. I thought I'd post it here too.
1. I love reading in bed, but I always fall asleep.
2. I think a really good navel orange is one of the best things in the world.
3. I've done laundry every day since Andy was born.
4. I like doing things with people but I'm not good at initiating stuff.
5. I've painted five murals. One is in an Italian restaurant and one's in a closet.
6. I crave stability and spontaneity. It's a conundrum.
7. I have a collection of books in Korean. I've even read some of them.
8. I love sorting, but I'm not an organized person.
9. I'd like to be a foodie, but generally I just don't make cooking a high enough priority.
10. My husband has more shoes than I do.
11. Lois McMaster Bujold is my favorite author ever.
12. My 20 year high school reunion is this summer. I've realized I'm not really interested at all.
13. I love feeding animals, and have a particular fondness for ducks and squirrels.
14. I always notice grammatical errors, but I think the "no ending a sentence with a preposition" thing is a purely artificial rule based on Latin and has absolutely nothing to do with English.
15. We have a TV but it's not hooked up. We just use it for watching videos.
16. I do a lot of diaper-changing on the bed. I like to live dangerously.
17. I love Atlantic Canadian dialects.
18. My hobbies have a way of turning into obligations. This is occasionally frustrating.
19. I'm interested in words and language, but I'm not very good at Scrabble.
20. I wish I lived closer to my family.
21. I enjoy listening to DVD commentaries (some are more interesting than others, of course).
22. I want to go to North Korea some day.
23. I have a low amusement threshold but I don't enjoy "dumb" movies.
24. I fear I may not be very successful at teaching people to crochet.
25. I have too much stuff and nowhere to put it. I need a garage.