Monday, May 29, 2006

Circle Journal Q&A

The Squirrelly Girls have been doing circle journals. I let a few pile up on me (well, there was the move, and then I didn't have my scrapping space set up...) so now I am trying to get them done, digitally. I just finished this one and was pleased with the way it turned out so I wanted to share it.

The theme of this journal is a slam book style Q&A. These are the questions:

1. What is something you are most proud of?
2. What makes you happy?
3. Name a place you've always wanted to visit.
4. What is the most important life lesson you have learned so far?
5. Name your biggest phobia.
6. What is your favorite Bible verse?
7. Something or someone that you love dearly...?
8. Finish this sentence. I am...

So here's what I came up with:




Credits: papers from Shabby Princess "Spring Breeze" (recolored) orange brad and plaid ribbon from Anne Langpap's "Spring" kit from the Autumn Leaves Designing with Digital book, small tag from Gina Cabrera's "Under the Mistletoe" kit (recolored), also from the DWD book, zig-zag stitching from Atomic Cupcake (as well as the tear and inking actions).

2 comments:

Mimi said...

So awesome, Helena! Great answers, and of course, best of all - great photo of you and Kate.

April said...

Oooooh, I love this Helena!