Friday, August 12, 2005

Painting, again

I went painting three times this week, and I feel like I've gotten a good amount done (I could have gotten more done if I didn't have this tendency to re-work the same spot over and over). I took this picture at the end of the day today. That area is really complicated and I've been wondering how tricky it would be, but I like the way it turned out. I still have to put the bars on the windows.

I have no clue what that thing is that looks like a big blue bowler hat on the roof. But hey, it's in the picture, so I put it in. If anyone has any idea what it might be, let me know!

Doug went out with us today and kept Kate entertained while I worked. I love to hear the sound of Doug laughing at "Who's Line is it Anyway?"

(And I'm happy to report that even though we stayed late and Kate fell asleep in the car, she went back to sleep again fairly quickly after we got home. Hooray!)

2 comments:

Tina said...

It looks great Helena!

Anonymous said...

Hi Helena,

I enjoyed opening up a second window so I could compare this painting with the one from August 5. Wow what a difference! It looks really great.

Love, Mom