Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Re-calendaring

From where I'm sitting I can see pieces of no fewer than five unfinished projects. With all this non-accomplishment going on, it was nice to actually get something done. I redid Mom's calendar for this next year. Peter and Karen's daughter Bridget was born in May. I didn't have time to rework any of the top layouts, but I did swap out a couple of the photos so I was able to include her. (And some more recent photos of the other kids.)





Mom asked me if I could add moon phases to the calendar. Through some improbable stroke of luck, none of the moon icons conflicted with the birthday and anniversary pictures.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Helena! What a marvelous work of art. I would frame each month. I am soooo jealous. Love it!

said...

These are just absolutely charming! Casey

Mimi said...

I had to laugh out loud at "all this nonaccomplishment" as a lot of that is going around at my house too.

Very nice job! Love the photo on the dates for the birthdays.

Kathey said...

Lovely. Thanks for doing this. Love, Mom