Saturday, April 18, 2009

Andy at 15 weeks

Behind again. I've been working on some design stuff with a deadline, so I still haven't gotten to the funeral pictures. I should be doing those within the next few days (I hope!). These are from last Saturday.




Andy's been chewing on his hands a lot. I remember when Kate started doing this around the same time we thought she was teething, but she didn't cut any teeth till she was a year old. He's also getting more mobile. I'll put him down one way and he gets himself rotated counter-clockwise.



Look at those eyes!



Before we went to Portland I put some olive oil on his head and scrubbed off most of his cradle cap. I love to stroke that soft baby head. It's even nicer now!



Cuteness!



He's been giving us lots of smiles and giggles. Kate's good at getting him to laugh. She says, "I like to cheer up babies!"

5 comments:

Heather T. said...

Good luck with your deadline! This little guy is such a winner... =)

Kathey said...

He's sure a heart grabber. :-) SO SWEET.

You were older when you started cutting teeth too. I've probably got it written down. (I've heard somewhere that teeth are stronger when they come in later.)

I'm sorry Kate is sick today. I hope she's better really soon and that the rest of the family doesn't catch it.

Love, Mom

Leah Killian said...

my baby boy just got super excited when he saw your baby boy!

Expatriate Buckeyes said...

Hali just asked for her morning dose of baby. (That means that I must stop what ever I am doing and let her see the latest pictures of Andy.) She blew lots of kisses to Andy, then jumped of my lap and blew on final kiss and said, "Bye bye." Yep, she's got a crush on him. And how could she not? He is just too stinking cute!

Anonymous said...

Kate is probably the best big sister baby cheerer-upper ever! Cuteness.