Friday, November 26, 2010

The week that...

Kate went to school on Monday and since then it's been all snow days and holidays. It's like being in limbo for a week. I feel like I should have more free time but somehow I'm not getting anything done.

We went over to Scott's house for Thanksgiving dinner and watched Ponyo. Kate kept saying she wanted a turkey drumstick but then she didn't actually eat any of it. (Andy ate well but something must have disagreed with him. He woke up hollering about ten times that night.)

I went back and checked out my blog for November and December of last year and was quite surprised at how much I managed to post. I'm not sure what's different now. Aside from Kate being in school. And me having this huge painting project. That's certainly different.

We all have the sniffles. Sniff.

1 comment:

Heather T. said...

Awww... hope you get sorted soon!!