Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Andy at 23 months

Andy still needs a haircut. I'll try to take care of that within the next week or so. (Photo op!)



He was sad because he wanted to play with the camera, but I got him to smile.



It's hard to believe he's going to be two. Yikes. He definitely keeps us on our toes. Our busy busy boy. I can't even put him in his crib anymore at all (unless he's asleep already) because he's up on the railing in two seconds, perching there like a jockey and giggling at me.




Andy is fascinated with letters and numbers right now. If I get out a paper and pencil for him, he doesn't want to draw himself, but wants to sit on my lap and watch while I write the alphabet over and over. If I try to hand him the pencil he pushes it back into my hand. "No, you do it!" He's also enjoying Hop on Pop and My Friend is Sad over and over.

He can say "Great job! Cool!" (which we think is awfully cute) but doesn't have many other words yet. Hi, ball, apple, and cheese. That's about it. He's also started doing a few animal noises, snake and bee being favorite. Those are the ones that he consistently gets right. Though we get a kick out of asking him random animals--"Andy, what does a hippopotamus say?" to see what noise he comes up with. He makes us laugh.

3 comments:

Heather T. said...

What an adorable child! And his sister in pink, equally so... =)

Laura Call said...

He has such beautiful eyes... and I love his pink lips. Great pictures!

Wingnut said...

Oh my!!! Time has flown!!! He continues to be terribly adorable!