Thursday, July 02, 2009

Bloomer Girl



I ordered these bloomers for Kate from LainaLine. I got the capri length (4T)--they're a bit bigger (and longer) than I was expecting, but cute! I suppose she'll be able to wear them for a couple of years.








This one cracks me up. Think she's tired of posing?

Having ordered many things online, I'm accustomed to things like order confirmations and shipping notifications. I got nothing like that from LainaLine, but was able to get a hold of them when I needed to. Would do business with them again.

5 comments:

Heather T. said...

*laughing* That last pose... ayup! I LOVE those bloomers--had no idea they were made anymore! They look absolutely darling on Kate (and your crochet skills--wow!).

Mimi said...

Tee hee. I also love the last photo.
I want a pair of bloomers, those are adorable.

Mary said...

I love bloomers!!! And your crocheting skills are incredible.

Kathey said...

Great photos. I especially love the last one.

MamaBug said...

That last shot is just priceless. Love the bloomers. I wonder if E. would wear them... ;)