Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Animated Joles

I got a hit on my blog from somebody doing a google search for "animated jole of the day," which amused me greatly. I'm assuming that's supposed to be joke of the day. Since I've got a Sitemeter counter, I can see where people are coming from and what searches bring them here. One of the weirdest was "And if we're very lucky, perhaps we'll both find WooHoo." I'm almost afraid to ask what that's about. I get quite a lot of people looking for a papercut pig. I should put a picture of my piggy over in the sidebar or something. I feel kind of bad, when a search brings someone to my blog but not to the specific entry that they need, and then they don't find what they're looking for.

It's gotten chilly here all of a sudden. Sweater weather. It's nice. Doug had a pork roast in the oven for about four hours yesterday, right in the middle of the day, and the apartment was just comfortably warm rather than sweltering. It was definitely a good oven day. The leaves are starting to turn, too. I'll have to get some pictures of Kate kicking leaves this year, especially since I've got all these great potato print leaf stamps now.

In other news, Doug was released from his bishopric calling, that he's been doing for just over two years now. No more early Sunday morning meetings, and we'll actually get to sit together in church! Yay!

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Enjoy the sweaters and sitting next to Doug!

I once said on my blog that I was late to the Narnia party, and get a bazillion searches looking for Narnia party ideas.

Unknown said...

I couldn't find an email address for you so I'll just leave my plea on this blog :)
I adore your ribbons & those perfect shadows. I love love those torn templates, they are very realistic, and I love your new potato stamps, so I hope you make lots more of each of those things. I'd love to see a pack of nothing but those beautiful ribbons! And please make many more torn templates they are so awesome. I haven't bought any yet but I just stumbled on this stuff today, so I'm sure I'll make a purchase really soon :)

Eva Karrin McKinnon said...

Hi Helena!

The dumpling thing made me laugh too ;o) just great.

I don't have a photo of myself in a hyper-Korean setting, I'm sorry.
If you do something it'll have to be without my image, I think it's better that way anyhow.

Karin said...

LOL on the WooHoo - I'm assuming it's Sims 2 reference :)