Tuesday, August 02, 2016

Sunset Ward



With our stake splitting and all the ward boundaries being rearranged, we are now in Sunset Ward, and I've been called as the Relief Society Secretary. We got a presidency pic at church recently--I promise there was no wardrobe consultation, it just happened. (Hopefully this bodes well for our working together! We are in sync!)

After working with the cub scouts for over two years I was hoping to be in Relief Society for a while. I get to take attendance, rather than passing the roll around, so that'll help me get to know people.



One of the things I get to do is send birthday cards to all the sisters, and of course I decided I had to make them myself. This is a job for the gelli plate! And I have a whole ream of cardstock I got for a project recently, that turned out to be too heavy to go through our laser printer, but it makes great cards.



I've been making a lot of foam stamps lately, so it was fun to have a chance to try them out. I really like the way this one turned out. Pretty!

No comments: