Wednesday, February 27, 2013

42



42 is, of course, the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything. It's also how old I am now. (When did that happen? Time marches on!)




Dinner! We went to O Bok Jip and I got kimchi jjigae (again) and some leftovers to bring home. Yay! (Not the best jjigae I've had, but still quite tasty.)



Little Gulp tries out the chopsticks.

After dinner we went over to Paldo World to pick up a couple of things. Since I've been teaching Kate how to read Korean, I got her to practice on some of the signs. The best was the tank of geoducks (strange looking creatures, they are) with the sign saying "구이덕." That's "goo-ee-duk." Kate got a kick out of that.

While we were out my phone kept ringing with family calling to serenade me badly, as is traditional. What a great evening.

2 comments:

dawn said...

Happy birthday!

Beth Niquette said...

Your Trixie sounds delightful. lol Have a LOVELY week, my dear! And Happy Birthday!