Thursday, September 06, 2012

16 years



Doug and I have been married for sixteen years. (Yes, our marriage is old enough to drive!)

Lisa Benedict came over and took some pictures for us. We do this every year--sometimes it works out better than others. We actually got Andy looking at the camera in a couple.  Score!



Color correction was a little tricky, but I love the light!  (Kate is doing moose antlers.)




I think this is as long as my hair has ever been. (It's more "fluffy" than normal from being twisted up in a hair clip all day--it doesn't do that by itself!) I need to get it evened up.



What goofy kids we have.  They keep things interesting!

4 comments:

Heather T. said...

You guys are so sweet... =) Congratulations on the anniversary, too--that's hard work!

Phillip M. said...

You have a beautiful family! As is often the case with my kids, I have to wonder if somebody spiked your granola with something akin to meth! I am sure just like me, you wouldn't have it any other way.

Barbie Mills said...

Happy Anniversary! I love you!

scrappymo! said...

Oh my goodness...what a beautiful family...your friend did an amazing job. I know how hard it is to get a good picture of everyone!