Monday, August 10, 2009

Ohio Evening



Our last night in Ohio (June 23rd), with Betsey on my camera.

See, my hair looks exactly the same, just shorter.




"Look, I made a sand ball!"



Grandma joins the fun.






Angie the Chiwhatwhat.



It's all fun and games till somebody loses a nose.




"I love you, Mom! I want to hug your head!"



Cute Andy!



Cute Betsey! (who, hopefully, will not hurt me too much for posting this picture.)

That's the end of our Ohio visit! (And I have so many other things to catch up on!) My mom has a really nice blog post about everyone's contributions to our get-together.

And--I don't think I got any pictures of it, but Barb was working on a quilt while we were there--she just found out that she won Best in Show for machine-quilted baby quilts at the Weber County Fair. Yay, Barb!

5 comments:

cami said...

Your hair looks great! I came over here after seeing your update on FB, wanted to see pics!

No mohawk- darn. :)

Laura Call said...

Cute pics of you with the kids!

I can't believe your hair is still that long after cutting that much off... you had a lot of hair! It's a good length... looks great!

Kathey said...

Sweet memories. Andy didn't even realize he was "taking" Kate's nose.

MamaBug said...

I'm with Laura...I can't believe your hair is that long after donation! Go you!!

Wonderful photos as always.

Congrats Barb!

Bronwyn said...

Those are some darn cute pictures of you with your babies! So happy.