Monday, January 09, 2012

Get 'er done

For our Relief Society book club this month we're reading The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale. Last night I was less than a third of the way through (it's a bit longer than I thought), and our meeting is this Wednesday, so I only have a couple of days to finish it. I've always been a reader but these days I'm not getting through books as quickly as I used to--mostly I just read at bedtime, and then I fall asleep. (I blame the internet for completely destroying my attention span.) So today I decided to see if I could download the audiobook. I have cards at four different libraries in the area, and luckily one of them did have it available.

So I've been listening to the book and catching up on my back-log of blog posts from December. (You can change the date when you post, to get them to show up in the order you want.) Now I'm almost done with the book and I got a lot of photos edited! Yay!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I have never been able to get attached to audio books. Glad it is working for you.


Kelly
MyTimePassages.com