Monday, November 23, 2009

In which Kate channels Mo Willems

We are a family of Mo Willems fans. (Well, Andy hasn't really expressed any opinion yet, one way or the other, but I expect he will be a Mo fan as well.) Kate drew this montage of the pigeon and his friends.

>

She lost interest coloring in the pigeon's body about halfway through, and asked me to finish that up for her. Everything else is pure Kate.



I think the duckling is my favorite.

I love this fan-created movie poster that Mo posted on his blog. Ha.

4 comments:

Betsey said...

It's a dinosaur bus! It has a mouth too.

Helena said...

Ah! So it does!

golonghorns said...

That is really very impressive! We had fun the other day on Mo Willems site Pigeon presents playing hot dog dress up! I saw that some of the kids had sent their pigeon drawings to Mo and he puts them up on his blog as fan mail. You should send Kate's in! Also Congrats on being featured on One Pretty Thing. You should get the button that says I was featured on One Pretty Thing and put it on your sidebar!

Wingnut said...

That is just so cool...her details are incredible.