Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What all the best-dressed cameras are wearing



I won a drawing on Cotton Candy by Natalie, and got this cool camera strap. I picked this one for the fun color. (I'd just better not wear it with any brightly patterned shirts, huh?) I got it put on my camera today. I think it'll be comfortable for wearing around the zoo or wherever.

Kate has been very interested in cameras lately. She likes playing with the one on Doug's PDA, and today I let her take some pictures with mine. It's a little tricky because I can't really let her hold it by herself, but I can hang onto the strap from above.

Here's what Kate thought was picture-worthy today:



neighbor's truck



dirt



grass



tree



neighbor's flowers

She was very pleased with her pictures. I guess we'll have to get Kate her own camera soon.

7 comments:

Heather T. said...

Wow! Love the strap, love Kate's pics! Allen's are all of midriff -- it's hilarious to see the world at his level.

Kathey said...

Cool strap. Kate's pictures are great!

Mimi said...

Congratulations on your blog win - it is lovely!

You've got quite the budding photographer on your hands.

Anonymous said...

How cute! I love your captions for Kate's pictures, especially "dirt" and "grass." Her tree picture looks quite lovely, I think.

Anonymous said...

Tree and flowers are very well composed, although I'm sure it was an accident. She'll develop a good eye methinks.

Freer Family said...

Very cool camera strap! I want one!

Jen said...

So cute, I love Kate's view of the world!