Monday, August 01, 2005

Kate at 31 weeks

How did it get to be August already? I'm in denial.

We tried today's photo shoot outside. This has its own challenges. It was overcast, so at least we didn't have to deal with harsh shadows, but I still wasn't quite happy with the lighting. Plus it's hard to get those nice catchlights in her eyes. Kate has been a little out of sorts (teething, I think), and also much more interested in the blanket and in the flower her daddy picked for her than in looking at the camera. But we got a few good shots. Look at that hair!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic photos. I think she is just too adorable for words. :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the little dandelion behind her ears...I swear she just gets cuter and cuter!

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty girl with a flower behind her ear! I could just eat her up, she is such a cutie!

Amy B. said...

there arent' many babies that I will admit is as cute as my baby. Kate is one of those that is. a ;)

Mimi said...

If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear flowers in your hair... - she could be that poster child!

Great photos, I love her expressions!

Sorry she's feeling punky.

Anonymous said...

She definitely looks like Doug! Love these pictures of her!!

Jess said...

Those expressions of hers are too cute! Very expressive!