Sunday, April 08, 2012
I finally got some pictures of Kate in her pink dress. (Not what I wanted, with the harsh sunlight, but it's something!)
The bodice turned out a bit too long. When I was making it I was almost done with the front and decided it was too short, so I ripped out the top and added on a couple more inches. Then when I got the whole thing put together, I thought, "Oh, I guess I should have left it the way it was." I wasn't really going for the drop-waist look. (Maybe it'll fit better next year!)
All in all I think it worked pretty well. I may try making some more along the same lines.