Friday, April 06, 2012

Design Dabblings



I've been messing around with a few design projects this week.  I put this ad together for a friend-of-a-friend. (Kind of a rush job, but he was happy with it.)



And this business card for my sister Barb, who is starting her machine quilting business.



I also created this banner, to use on Facebook when I get switched over to Timeline. I made everything here except for the Korean font.  I like the painterly effect with the watercolor splotches.  (The paper leaves are for a set that I started a while back and haven't finished yet.)

2 comments:

Heather T. said...

Gorgeous everything, Helena!! Love those little quilt-fabric trees =)

Barbie Mills said...

Thanks for making my business card! I love how they turned out. Now I just have to wait for them in the mail!