Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The latest scrapping stuff



I've been working on this set of Breakthrough Templates for days and days... I don't even know how long, but they're finally done. Whew! Doug took Kate out this afternoon and they walked around a lake and threw rocks in the water while I finished up the directions and the packaging and everything. It all takes a long time. I made this layout with one of the templates. I just love these pictures.

My Journal-Ons are being spotlighted this week at DiSc Talk Radio (for all of about one minute--but it's kind of fun, anyway!)



I also made this suede lacing template for this month's mega kit, "Tied Together." (It'll be available separately later.) I just love using the fall colors, and the leaf stamps. I guess I'm stuck in fall. (Yeah, yeah, I know it's January... )

2 comments:

Angeltown said...

Hi Helena, Woohoo! I'll have to pick up those new Breakthroughs. Thanks!

Kathey said...

Wow Helena,

Fantastic! Those are really amazing.

Love, Mom