Thursday, December 01, 2005

First snow (sort of)



We have snow! Doug pointed out that this isn't really Kate's first snow. That's true. (She was born in December last year, after all.) But it's the first snow where she's old enough to be aware that there's strange white stuff falling out of the sky. She was very excited when I first took her outside, smiling and pointing at the snow and saying "Ah-da!" like she does. We were on our way out shopping, but I grabbed our next door neighbor first and got her to take a couple of pictures for me.

9 comments:

Wanda E. Santiago said...

Precious!! I love it!! Hugs Wanda

Anonymous said...

So cute! I can't believe she's going to be a year old soon!

Anonymous said...

Awww I love her looking up like that... and her adorable finger pointing.

Anonymous said...

What a cool neighbor to take pictures for you! (My neighbors just look at me strangely whenever I go outside with my camera.) Kate is adorable and the first snow experience (the real one where they can interact with it) is one of the things I always look forward to. You'll be glad you caught it!

Anonymous said...

She is so dang cute. Can I say that a few more times? I love the picture of you holding her in your arms. She looks fascinated with the snow, and you look fascinated with her. Cool! I'm glad you asked your neighbor to take pictures. That was a brilliant idea.

Mimi said...

Enjoy the snow!

Amy B. said...

what a precious look on her face. i love watching babies in the snowe.

April said...

She's so cute Helena. :)

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE! She looks like a true snow enthusiast. No worries about her moving to Boca Raton anytime soon, I predict!