Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Green Sea Studios



Announcing the new home of my digital designs: Green Sea Studios!

I've been working on this for quite a while, but thought today would be a nice day to officially launch. May 5th is a special day for me--it's Children's Day in Korea, and the day that I first arrived in Korea (in 1992), and the day that I found out I was pregnant with Andy (in 2007).

It's been quite a while since I've focused heavily on designing, but I do have lots of ideas for more things that I'd like to create.  (That's always the problem, isn't it--so many ideas, so little time!)  I imagine I'll be adding things as I go.  For now, I wanted to have a place to make my products available again, as I do still get people asking about them every once in a while.  Maybe I'll even do some more scrapping, myself!

No comments: